In the upland of Bitti, Inside a suggestive cork oak forest, there is Su Romanzesu Village, one of the most important Sardinian nuragic housing and worship complexes.
It’s Made of approximately one hundred huts, five worship spaces ( one temple spring and four “megaron“ temples) and one big elliptic ceremonial corral, characterized by one structure of concentric walls forming a labyrinth path. In the territory of Orune, In Sa Costa and Sa Binza locality, WE CAN FIND the sacral spring of su Tempiesu, one of the most refined examples of religious architecture of the nuragic ages dedicated TO the archaic “water worship”. This monument is particulary interesting cause it’s the only original proof of the elevated structures and of the cover of a nuragic sacred well.
Half day trip.
– Duration: from 09:00 to 13:00
– Visit to the sacred well of Su Tempiesu and visit to the nuragic village of Su Romanzesu
– Price for adults € 40,00 and children from 4 to 12 years old € 35,00
– Entrance Ticket (not included in the tour price) Su Romanzesu €4,00 and Su Tempiesu € 3,00
– Number minimum of people: 4-6pax