Explore the wonders of the east coast with a funny and delightful tour during which you’ll reach the most beautiful beaches of the Orosei Gulf, such as the enchanting Cala Luna, the hidden Cala Mariolu, crowned the Italian most beautiful beach in 2016, and the wild Cala Goloritzè, Unesco World Heritage. During the boat trip, you will have some snorkelling and swimming time and we can stop to visit the several caves of the area such as the Bue Marino and the Fig ones.
One day Tour – Daily Trips
– Duration: from h. 10:00 to h. 18:00
– Stops for swim in Cala Goloritzè and Piscine di Venere of 30minutes each.
– Stops in the beaches of Cala Mariolu, Cala Biriola and Cala Luna of 90 minutes each.
– Extra Costs: environmental fee in cala Mariolu: 1€ per person.
– Entrance Ticket of the Fig Cave ( optional): 10,00€ to pay directly in the cave
– Off- season: 45,00 € adults and 35,00€ children from 3 to 10 years old
– Mid-season: 50,00€ – 55,00€ adults and 40,00€ children from 3 to 10 years old
– High- season: 60,00€ adults and 45,00€ children from 3 to 10 years old
Minimum number of people: 6 pax